Tuesday 17 July 2012

Hiya

Because a certain Canberra Critic has decided to be very lazy and not write particularly many posts about productions, instead wanking on with interviews most of the time, I thought.. you know what, starting a blog isn't that hard, why not give it a go yourself. I'm probably going to find out exactly why I shouldn't give it a go shortly, but never mind.

I won't see everything. I don't get comp tickets to everything, I have a limited budget, and I don't always have the time and inclination to see everything just because it's playing.

And opinions are like arseholes. Everybody has one, and you don't take one out in public unless you want it to be kicked around a little. And I think Canberra Theatre could use a little active conversation. I don't expect everyone to agree with my opinions, nor do I think my opinions are necessarily the best or right ones, and I'm possibly persuadable by a good argument here and there.

Anyway, here goes nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Canberra Theatre blogosphere!
    I've not found many reasons not to, and I like your philosophy! Look forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete